Argeneau Series by Lynsay Sands



Argeneau Series by Lynsay Sands


I'm happy to introduce to you, if you haven't already been, the Argeneau Series by Lynsay Sands.

This Series is a wonderful read that I am currently still in the middle of reading. **(see note at bottom)

This is the main page of the Argeneau Series and below are links to my reviews for said books. I'll be updating as I complete the series. Enjoy!



    **I've decided, with this and because of this series, to change up the way I've been blogging. Originally I wanted this blog so I could 'talk' about the books I was reading. Some how along the way I decided to review/recap instead to avoid 'spoilers' for readers who may not have picked up the books yet. However, this series and particularly a couple of the books (really good books) and a couple of the characters have made me decide to go back to the way I originally wanted to do it. Book by book, and give my thoughts.. even if it means I tell a bit more about the book than what would be found on the back cover. Sorry folks, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? 

    ~ 1000 + Books to Read      

    13 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Hi! I've tagged your blog as Blog-A-Licious! Please pick up your blog-a-licious badge from http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/p/blog-licious.html
    Cheers - Dora
    http://peacefrompieces.blogspot.com/

    Dawn Lopez said...

    Hiya! Great blog! I am stopping by and following from Totally Tuesday!

    Would love if you would stop by, visit & follow back at Just Married with Coupons

    Hope your having a great day!
    Dawn

    SalemMomma said...

    Great blog! I'm looking forward to getting some good book ideas from here.
    I'm your newest follower, hope you can come by for a visit.
    www.staying-me.com

    Prem Saisha said...

    Hi! Great blog here..New follower.. Hope you stop by too! ;)

    Anonymous said...

    Hi, I'm a new follower and I look forward to reading more! I'd also love it if I could send you a copy of my book that I'm getting published! Have a great Sunday :)

    Liz

    www.ablogwithnopurpose.blogspot.com

    1000 + Books to Read said...

    Liz,

    Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back.

    I'd love to read your book. Send me an email and we can discuss how to get that done and a review of it up on this site!

    Thanks,

    Melissa

    Sandie lee said...

    Hi; I'm your newest follower.

    Follow back?

    http://imaginationcafeblog.blogspot.com

    Unknown said...

    New follower from Relax and Surf Sunday!
    http://mymodernguide.blogspot.com/

    Beki

    Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

    I'm here from the Blog Hop. Love your blog, thanks for sharing!
    Please check out my blog at http://www.nontypicalmom.com/
    Have a great day, and enjoy the upcoming holidays!
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    Kristin said...

    Hi! Stopping by from Mid Week Mingle...I'm following you! Feel free to stop by; I'm currently holding a giveaway for a bundle of romance of novels!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    Unknown said...

    Hi,

    I'm on a blog hop and now your newest follower and lover of books!

    Take care,

    Lisa

    Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

    Awesome way to review a series! I might try this for the HP series. . .

    Hannah
    Wanna be featured?
    http://abouteverything-hannah.blogspot.com/2010/11/featured-blogger-shortcut-for-signing.html

    1000 + Books to Read said...

    Thanks Hannah. It's made it easier to keep posting. It was taking too long to complete a series and then post about it. Plus there were some awesome books that I wanted to specifically highlight.

    I'm checking out your link.

    thanks for stopping by!

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...