The Ghostwalker Series by Christine Feehan

Let me preface this book series review by saying that a) Christine Feehan is one my favorite authors, b) I am still, even though most everyone else is over it, really into vampires and c) this series is not about vampires. Combine all three of those things and I was trying to decide if I really wanted to read this series right now or if I wanted to skip on to the next Vampires series and get back to these later. My "Finish what you start" type personality made me read this series and I am VERY glad I did.

These books are about people with paranormal talents who have gone through extra ordinary things in there lifes.

The series starts off introducing us to Dr. Whitney, a very gifted scientist way before his time who conducted experiments on men in the military with paranormal talents to create 'Super Soldiers'. We are also introduced to his daughter, Lily Whitney, also a gifted scientist who was secretly experimented on by her 'father' when she was a mere toddler. Lily was adopted on the black market and tested among with many other little girls.

These books take us through the tainted yet gifted mind of a crazed scientist and his daughter, Lily, who battles him to make things better, or as best as they can be, for those her 'father' experimented on.

It is perhaps one of the most compelling, interesting and complex book series I have ever read. I can't even imagine the amount of time the Author must have spent researching to make sure each character, each situation was right for the reader.

I highly recommend this series if you are looking for mystery, romance, action, and a mix of the paranormal. If you are looking for a comedy, still pick this up and after you've read your comedy sit back with this!

Books in order:

Shadow Game (Ghostwalkers Book 1)
Mind Game (Ghostwalkers Book 2)
Night Game (Ghostwalkers Book 3)
Conspiracy Game (Ghostwalker Book 4)
Deadly Game (Ghostwalkers Book 5)
Predatory Game (Ghostwalkers Book 6)
Murder Game (Ghostwalkers Book 7)
Street Game (Ghostwalkers Book 8)

Ruthless Game (Book 9) is due out December 28th, 2010! After Christmas present? YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...