Queen of the Sylphs by L.J. McDonald


Win a copy HERE

It was a dream come true. Solie had her own battler, a creature of almost infinite magic who could vaporize legions in the blink of an eye and would willingly suffer a thousand bloody deaths to protect her. She was his love. More simply, she was his queen.

Many others feel the same. The new-built settlement is a haven for all. Erected by sylphs of earth and fire, air and water, the Valley is Solie’s dominion. But, lovers without peer or killers without mercy, the very nature of their battler protectors means peril. It is not in any sylph’s nature to disobey, and while some are hers to command, others are the slaves of Solie’s enemies—the jealous, the cruel. Those who guard her must not fail. Their peasant-born ruler is not yet safe as…QUEEN OF THE SYLPHS (Description by Author on Amazon)

1000 + Books to Read Rating:



Lets Talk About It:

This series just gets better and better, however, the second book is still my favorite. This one is a close second. 

We are back with Solie in her land and a lot has gone on. Solie is wanting to have a baby. Heyou is unable to give her one. The land has prospered and grown bringing people from all over in to do trades and see the land. Some end up staying and all are welcome.. although some shouldn't be. Some one is trying to kill Solie.

The only part I didn't like about this book is it was pretty easy to see who was the one controlling everything. In fact, I remember vividly, saying 'You dumba$$! Take back that command!'. And I was right. Though it was really interesting to see how it all ended up playing out. Jealousy rears it ugly head in this story. 

I really recommend this series as a whole. If you haven't read it, you should! I can't wait until the next book comes out. 

If you'd like to WIN a copy of Queen of the Sylph click HERE.

Quick Peek:



Where to Buy:



Disclosure: I received the above book from the Author to facilitate my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, only an honest one. The opinions I have expressed in the above post are strictly my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's regulation 16 CFR, Part 255; "Guides concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising."

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...