Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Fantasy Lover

"Dear Reader,

Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day.

As a love-slave, I know everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all, how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She alone bothered to take me out of the bedroom and onto the world. She taught me to love again.

But I was not born to love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace--the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two-thousand-year-old curse?

Julian of Macedon" (Description by Author on Amazon.com)

1000 + Books to Read Rating:


My Blurb:

Grace Alexander is a sex therapist with a major sex hangup. But who can blame her? Her ex, Paul, made sure she was damaged goods with the viscous games he played.

Selena, Grace's eccentric friend, has an idea to help Grace. A Birthday gift Grace will never forget. All she has to do is summon Julian, a love slave cursed within a book for centuries, to teach Grace how great sex can be.

Both Grace and Julian are in for a huge suprise, Grace wants love not sex and so does Julian. Grace may very well be his saving Grace and his way out of the curse that has kept him locked up and starving for centuries.

Lets Talk About It:

Wowee! Wowee!

First of Julian and Grace are now one of my top favorite couples EVER.

Grace is this ultra conservative super smart chick. Selena is the eccentric gyspy fortune teller bestfriend. Julian is the Greek God every women lusts after. Together the three make the story jump to life!

The dynamic relationship between Grace and Julian was to die for. I was envious the whole way through of the tender love that develops between the two of them and it was written so beautifully you can't help but get swept up along with it.

I loved the play of the Greek God's, the bit of history/myth that was woven through out the book.

Each of the characters were very well developed and by mid book they took on a life of their own, making them seem almost like living people instead of written characters in a book.

Fantastic, breathtaking, gut wrentching. LOVED THIS BOOK!

Where to Buy:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...