The Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright


"It was a flash in the moonlight, a blur of motion like I’d never witnessed before. No human had the capacity to move like that. When I found myself face-to-face with him there in the meadow, I knew without a doubt that the journal was authentic. I knew that my grandfather hadn’t been crazy at all. Because a foot away from me stood a vampire. Sarah Brightman reads her grandfather's journal in stunned disbelief. What was once her grandfather's responsibility has passed to her father and now to her. She has become the Warden. Her life will never be the same."
(Description by Author on Amazon.com)

1000 + Books to Read Rating:



My Blurb:

Sarah Brightman has the unique task of being a Vampire's Warden. Only, according to Sarah, vampires don't exist.

Sarah's life as an innkeeper is flipped upside down by the journal of her grandfather and the arrival of the Counsel of Vampires. As she learns more and more about Vampires she finds herself drawn to the very Vampire she is to keep imprisoned.

When her sister is kidnapped by Vampires, Sarah has to make the ultimate choice: save her sister or keep the dangerous Vampire locked up.

Lets Talk About It:

The Vampire's Warden is a really good story that I gobbled up in one sitting. It pulls you in pretty quickly and before you know it you've read the whole dang thing.

I enjoyed the story and the characters very much. I was a bit dissapointed with the ending, however. I felt it left the story open too much, almost as if this book, this story didn't have a conclusion. It was much like watching your favorite TV show only to have it end with a 'to be continued' flashing across the bottom.

Now I have to anxiously wait for the next in the series to find out what happens, and the why's behind all that happened in the orginal book.

If you enjoy cliffhangers.. pick this up now!

Where to Buy:
Author Contact:

~ 1000 + Books to Read 

Disclosure: I received the above book from the Author to facilitate my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, only an honest one. The opinions I have expressed in the above post are strictly my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's regulation 16 CFR, Part 255; "Guides concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...