Mojo by Kris Sedersten

"When Scottie Brown, a New Orleans college student, is aggressively haunted by vivid nightmares and daytime apparitions, he begins a search for answers; unwittingly putting himself and those closest to him in a confrontation with evil. To defeat the energy that torments him, he recruits a team of paranormal investigators, friends from high school, and a psychic medium. Together, they pursue the ghosts of Scottie's ancestors in a haunted plantation deep in the Louisiana countryside. They uncover dark family secrets and the spiritual energy of a malevolent patriarch who projects an unholy prophecy that has deadly consequenes for all mankind. The power of an elusive mojo amulet becomes central to fighting Scottie's demons as the journey through the haunted mansion, filled with twists and turns, takes on a life of its own against time. Mojo is a fast-paced paranormal mystery-thriller. Edgy and fun, this book will show the reader how having faith in a power greater than ourselves will lift us through even the most unforseeable obstacles in life."(Description provided by: The Author on Amazon.com)
1000 + Books to Read Rating:

This Book is a THRILLER! I loved it. I devoured this book in the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning. 
I couldn't put it down. 
The characters are SO believable and down to earth you feel as if they are your friends or friends of a friend. 
You follow Scottie through his crazy journey of being haunted and hunted by ghosts who end up being relatives of his. This book takes you through religion, cults, paranormal activity, humor and love. 
The best part of this book is that it kept me guessing. You know how when you are reading a book most times you know who the villain is before they say? Well, this book I kept thinking I knew what was going to happen but I didn't. 
Well written book that is well worth your time and best of all it looks as if there may be another book coming out! At least, the ending suggests it. I sure hope so! 
I'm putting Kris Sedersten on my Authors to Watch list and I will be watching for a Mojo Part 2! 
If you don't have Mojo on your bookshelf yet, GO GET IT.

Available on:

Amazon.com in paperback and e-formats.
~ 1000 + Books to Read 
Disclosure: I received the above book from the Author to facilitate my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review, only an honest one. The opinions I have expressed in the above post are strictly my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's regulation 16 CFR, Part 255; "Guides concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising."

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...